Wednesday 13 April 2011

Wednesday Wishes!!!

Happy Wednesday wishes, how are your previous wishes coming along???
Some of mine have come true, I have made time for a relaxing bath, with a book, which I could do with doing once a week really.... I treated myself to a new pair of shoes, although not as glamorous as the ones in my post, but nice never the less....

So here are my wishes for this week.....

have fun with these guys......



I have bought a gorgeous shabby chic shelf, that needs putting up (cant wait to show you)







swoon, at how pretty this is, and dream of having one





 



Good luck with your Wednesday wishes for this week; don’t forget to leave me a comment with your wishes.....

I have some fun posts lined up over the next couple of weeks....

Claire xox

2 comments:

  1. My wishes are for:
    a new computerized sewing machine
    a nook color
    and more time! (this one especially)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi claire,

    I wanted to let you know that I nominated your blog for a stylish blogger award.

    http://www.mymaysunshine.com/2011/04/stylish-blogger-award.html

    Louise.

    ReplyDelete