Sunday 10 April 2011

My love of polka dot and floral......

I love polka dot and floral fabrics/prints.....

Here is a lavender Heart that i made for my friend, using floral fabric and Polka dot ribbon....





I made this as a gift for  Mother's Day..

She is a single mom of 6, who home schools 2 of her boys, but always finds the time for other's......she is a true inspiration :)





Keeping with the theme of Polka Dots and Florals here are 3 things I love using those prints....




Twitch Vintage
I would love my nails like this....







Hold, Kiss, Kill me.
Swoon, If i wasn't as tall i would have to have a pair of these...






How Pretty???





So now i have shared with you my favourite  fabric  combination.....

What are you favourite fabrics/colours to work with ????


Claire xox





1 comment:

  1. How tall are you?

    I'm 6'2" LOL

    Sadie

    randomosityblog.com

    ReplyDelete