Saturday 2 April 2011

My Mother's Day Gift .

It is  Mother's Day this Sunday (in UK). This year,  I thought it would be nice and extra special to hand make something for my mum .....

Look what I made

vintage inspired cushion


with applique heart

What do you think ???


Isn't the fabric gorgeous????

Me and my mum don't always get along, but I thought that this is the perfect opportunity, to say "Thank you and I Love you"...


I am looking forward to spending the day with my girls :)



I am still busy working on my Indie Biz 3.0 course, it is soo inspiring and is helping me realise, my goals, products and deloping my style...



What are your plans for the weekend???

leave me a comment I love to hear for you :)

Claire xox

p.s. what do you think to the new design???

1 comment:

  1. hi. i'm a indie classmate. i love the design of your blog! and the pillow is super cute... i'm headed out to a trade days this weekend to look for some treasures and things I can use!

    ReplyDelete