Sunday 17 April 2011

My Baby Girl is 3 months old today !

How time has flown by, I cannot believe she is 3 months old already.....
She is such a happy baby; she always brings a smile to my face.
She has learnt soooo much over the last 4 weeks, she has figured out that she can use her hands to rub her eyes and that they can also go in her mouth, her eyes follow me where ever i go.

She continues to put on weight; you would never believe that she was born at 34 weeks (I even have to remind myself).
She is going for a scan on Tuesday, on her hips, to make sure that everything is ok. I will be glad when it is over with, I feel real nervous about it.
Nylah @ 3 months

Hope your having a great weekend.
Claire xox

1 comment:

  1. she is beautiful! happy 3 months Nylah (I also adore her name)!

    ReplyDelete