Friday 29 April 2011

A fun Make-Over ;)

One of my “Wednesday Wishes” this week was to re-upholster this......

Well guess what I have been up to.....
Yeap...



What do you think to the Make-Over?



Here is a close up of some extra detail I added...


I think I have found a new hobby....

I have also had a lovely day with family and my girls watching the royal Wedding.. I made a traditional buffet, full of British delights, scones, tea, strawberries and vanilla ice cream.

Congratulations to the happy couple :)
Priscilla Lopes
weheartit.com


What plans do you have for the weekend?
Claire xox

2 comments:

  1. hi, Your new fabric looks great on your on your bench. I think is the soft color is perfect for your shabby chic look. I also got up to watch the wedding, wasn't if the perfect fairytale?
    Hope your weekend is great.......

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping in from Lady Blogger.
    Glad I did :)
    Loooooved the Royal Wedding xxx

    ReplyDelete