Saturday 23 April 2011

Nursery Make over ....

Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend ???
I have finally finished adding the finishing touches to Nylah’s nursery, so i thought i would share with you the before and after...
before



and




after



Here are some close ups, of cute things i have added.










Cute Right???



The bunting is made by me :)

I just had to buy her the cute spotty dog (you know i love polka dots *wink*)

I did a hand and foot cast, on the 17th Feb 2011 (she was exactly 1 month old)

The cushion and the "baby" sign i bought at craft shops :) both are handmade and fit perfectly with the colour scheme..


I have loved doing the nursery make-over, i think it is one of the nicest rooms in our house......

I love the blend of handmade and highstreet...


Do you have any decorating plans this weekend????



Claire xox





3 comments:

  1. it looks beautiful Claire! How is the Etsy shop coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo beautiful, claire! :) i bet you love to spend time in there with your baby girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete