Saturday 16 April 2011

5 Fun Facts..........

I thought that I would share 5 fun facts about me :).......

1. I am an only child....

Only Child (www.weheartit.com)

2. When I finished  school I wanted to be a graphic designer

Graphic Designer

3. I have been with my partner 13 years, this February....

13 years in February (http://www.weheartit.com/)
4. I have a obbession with handbags :)

I <3 Handbags (http://www.weheartit.com/)

5. For my 30th Birthday (June 2012) I am planning on my dream trip to New York... and would love to go on a Sex and the City tour....


 
Feel free to leave me a comment below :)


Claire xox

3 comments:

  1. Well - we have 2 out of 5 in common. I'm an only child too! And I have what some may say is an unhealthy addiction to handbags! I just can't stop myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a Sex and the City tour? Cool!!! :-) We turn 30 the same year! You, however, are almost exactly 2 months older than me. Kindred spirits we are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is pretty nice in here.am liking your blog.am your new follower,hope you stop by.

    ReplyDelete