Saturday 9 April 2011

We won the Easter Egg Competition ! :)

Yesterday it was, "Stay and Play" at school, all the activities where focused on Easter themes...

My daughter (number 3 who is 4years old) and I entered into the Decorate an Egg competition ...

here is our entry

Started as a butterfly, but I think it turned into an angel

Cute :)

My daughter loves Glitter

and guess what ?........... we won :)

here is her prize


Yummy Chocolate Easter Egg :)...... I was so proud, and her smile beamed all day :)

I was such a lovely morning, it was so nice to see her being sooo creative..... with a little help from mom :)



Here is a gorgoeus photogaph of hand-painted eggs, fom www.weheartit.comI just had to share it with you........ 


decor addict: April 2009



What are your plans for the weekend ?????

Any easter egg decorating??? leave a link below :)


Claire xox


No comments:

Post a Comment