Wednesday 6 April 2011

Wednesday Wishes !!

Hey, its time for some more "Wednesday Wishes", have any of your previous wishes come true???

My wish from last week came true, Baby Nylah is a lot better this week :)

So here are my wishes for this week......


1.
Bonding with my new diary on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

to try and create some kind of schedule, so more time for blogging, Indie Biz course and sewing ......




2.



To make one of these "cafetiere cover"  how cute ......





3.


to buy one of these :) ...... everyone deserve's some pamper time right ???


So come and join in the fun, and leave me a comment with your Wednesday wishes.......


Claire xox

1 comment:

  1. My Wednesday Wish is to make my dream of an Etsy shop become a reality. I have a lot of work to do to get there - but have a plan in place... and some great support! I love your wish of 'schduling time.' Something I need to do myself (just bought myself the cutest planner off of Etsy to help me out)!

    ReplyDelete