Saturday 26 March 2011

Some fun with the girls.....

Last Saturday, me and my girls went shopping :) it was sooo much fun !!! and i didn't get cross with them once (bonus), there was no running off, picking things up or tantrums !!!

I managed to squeeze my camera into my changing bag :) and snapped a few fun photos of the girls...





not to be left out, here is baby.... she now weighs 8pound 11!!

here is me, trying to experiment taking different pictures, whilst juggling the baby ...

one thing i learnt from this photo.....i need to start wearing either lip gloss or lipstick to help me with some colour... lol ;)


we have a busy day today, its my DD3's 4th birthday on Monday, however she is having her birthday party this afternoon, after they have been to youth group and swimming....

So i am off to enjoy a cup of tea ;) whilst i have chance....



What are your plans for the weekend ???


Claire xox

No comments:

Post a Comment