Thursday 10 March 2011

Enjoying moments in the mommyhood....

Its nearing the end of another busy week in the "Madefor3" household, and as I sit typing this blog post I am feeding the baby and enjoying a bowl of fruit....

I thought that I would share moments that I have enjoyed this week..... moments with my girls :)

1. Miss Y (8years old) how well she has done at school, it was parents evening on Monday, I was so proud to see her work, how far she has come with her writing and Math.

2. Miss T (6years old) her free spirit and zest for life. She is a great inspiration, such a happy girl who's smile could melt your heart.

3. Miss A (nearly 4) her artistic flaire, can now draw faces (including all features and some great hairstyles) , flowers, buildings,... the list goes on. She is always drawing or colouring.

4. Miss N (7 weeks) snuggly cuddles, I could quite easily spend my day cuddling her.


What moments have you enjoyed this week???

Claire xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment