Tuesday 8 March 2011

Indie Business 3.0 Student


Over the weekend I signed up for my first online course indie-business 3.0 :)

This will be the first time I have done any type of studying since making my decision not to pursue my place at University in 2010. So I am really looking forward to a new challenge.

The great thing about this course, is that you can work at your own pace, or in my case around school runs and feeding ;)...
The course material is available online for a Whole Year , so it allows you plenty of time to work through each project.

It is a great opportunity for me to work towards my goal of having a successful handmade business, as well meeting like-minded people :) ....


So it is official I am a student once again :)

Books and Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment